Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last day to fly solo...

Well, the suspense has come to an end. Mommy didn't go into labor yet and the doctor said my brother needs to come join us. So, tomorrow at 6am Mommy will get induced and my baby brother will be here. I'll post more in a day or two with pictures and news on that along with his blog address. For now, here are some pictures from my last days as an only child.
I went to my buddy Emerson's 2nd birthday party. What an awesome time! I dug into the cake "piggy" style (I am not a fan of getting stuff on my hands). I got to see some friends and check out all of Emerson's new toys. Sweet!
 Daddy and I horsed around tonight by putting my sand shapers on our heads. I called it Daddy's hat and Ryker's hat. We are a hoot!
We have had such a good week, our last as the 3 musketeers. We went to have frozen yogurt at Huddles and ran on the Monon this weekend. Mom and I spent tons of time together. I recently learned how to climb out of my crib so we took naps together this week and did lots of indoor activities. My new favorite is coloring. I know almost all of my colors. I'm quite the artist.
I will see you soon with news about my bro. Please check back and follow along with his adventures, too!

1 comment:

  1. God bless your family and your delivery, Brennemans! I look forward to seeing piks of your newest addition.

    ReplyDelete