Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fun with Grammy

Grammy came to help my Mommy out with Deklan. This boy had a blast! Grammy has more energy than anyone I know...probably even more than me because she can run and play and doesn't even need a nap! We colored and played ball. She showed me how to rake and sweep all the leaves off Daddy's deck. I am the best helper ever! When we went to get baby Deklan some cute clothes at Old Navy, Grammy let me pick out any hat I wanted. I got this trendy little number. What do you think? Grammy liked it because her dad (my Great Grandpa) used to wear hats just like this all the time. He would have gotten a kick out of me.
Emerson and I took my new stroller out for a ride this week. Our moms will have their hands full in October when they are both pushing around 2 boys each. The stroll made us hungry, so we decided to share some pretzels.
Lots of people have been stopping by to meet my little brother. I love him very much. I cuddle with him and like to touch his face (don't worry, I'm gentle). 

My cousin, Brandon, came up and he brought me this awesome Buzz Quad...he said that everyone was probably bringing Deklan stuff and he wanted to bring me something. He is so very thoughtful...and as you can see I absolutely love my toy. I like to run it into stuff and then crack up laughing. Crazy driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment