Sunday, July 18, 2010

The latest Buzz...


Many times, before I close my eyes for a nap, or night night, I lay there and marvel at how good this boy has it. This week was just one great day after another. Monday, Mommy and Lauren took Emer and I to Target for some fun. We looked at all the cool Toy Story toys, did a little grocery shopping, and fake registered for our little brothers (just so our parents could get the discount on diapers and essentials)...with Emer and I doing all the scanning with those nifty little guns. Then, Grandma came to visit me. I showed her how I play at the splash park and how to slide and swing. We had a brief driving lesson too, because I'm quite the little speedster. Then, I showed her how to swing a bat and a tennis racquet. We had a fantastic 4 days with her...and can't wait to see her again when my littlebrother arrives.
The surprises kept coming though. After a fun morning at church, we got home just in time to get a visit from Aunt Teresa, Uncle Tom, and Brandon. They brought me an awesome sandbox and toys to play with in the sand as an early birthday present (because I wouldn't get much sand time in late October). Even more, they showered me with Toy Story gifts, DVDs, a rolling backpack, cookies, and comb. Yes, I no longer have to watch 10 min increments of the movies on Youtube, and I have my own talking Woody and Buzz to play with. What an awesome day! My aunt, uncle, and cousin are super generous! And I say again, this boy has got it soooooo good.
We'll talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment