Monday, July 26, 2010

A couple more weeks...

Yeah, there's something big happening in a couple of weeks, but it's not what you are thinking. That whole baby brother thing is exciting and will be completely life changing for our family (especially me-I have no idea what's about to happen here) but the "big thing" I'm referring to is the return of football season. Maybe it was born in my blood, but I sense its approach and without prompting have been talking about football constantly the last few days. So, Daddy and I have been tossing the ball around the house and I have recently showed off my skills to my friends next door. Brendan and I are football buddies, for sure.
Aside from football, I have also been working on my colors and have added blue to my repertoire. I am getting better at yellow, too. Red and green are really happy to hear that they'll no longer be incorrectly used as often, I'm sure.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment