Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pool Time!

It's officially summer! We've been to a couple of graduation parties now, the weather has been fantastic, and we've been playing in the pool. Welcome back, old friend...how I missed you while you were stuffed in the shed during the long winter. I introduced Deklan to the pool, and I am pretty sure he likes it, too!


I get you, Daddy!



Brother, I think we need a refill.

This is THUMBS UP!

Splashing with Hayley

Cars trunks, check. Cars shades, check. Looking adorable, check.

Showing Grandma that this is the type of toy a boy appreciates.


Grandma came to visit us this week. She taught me how to play golf outside. Though it was dusk, we were so cool we both needed our shades on. We played golf and did puzzles. I got some new Thomas puzzles at a garage sale the other day. We found Grandma the fun golf clubs as well as some suitable "boy toys" because her house had an overabundance of girly stuff and with 5 grandsons running around, there just had to be a basketball hoop and some other kind of ball type activity to do. We remedied that!
Putting Thomas together by myself!
The golfers
I yelled, "TWO" instead of "fore".
Twilight golfing in our shades.

Hope that you've been enjoying these first days of summer! I'll see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment