Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter and other adventures...in pictures


Coloring Easter eggs! I told Mom that I had a hexagon...close, it was an octagon.
We got the egg out together!

This year I wasn't nearly as messy as the previous two egg coloring experiences. I think I'm getting good at this...though I did ask "Can I put another one in?" at least a hundred times.

Papaw's 60th birthday (surprise) party! We kept it a secret and he had no idea! What a great night!
 
Uncle Tom and I were thinking about splitting the cake 50/50.

Finally...a big ol' bite of cake!
Aunt Mimi and I playing with balloons.


After party at my house: baseball with Grammy. Isn't she the best? She put the helmet on and everything!

Easter Sunday! After church we went over to spend the day with Mimi and Vance and Connor and Chandler. Wow, can Mimi cook! Lunch was awesome and then we had an egg hunt.


Easter ham




Look at the eggs we found!

My basket wasn't a basket at all...it was a tennis racquet and a few Veggie Tales movies. Sweet!
Daddy and I breaking in the new strings.
Ryker Nadal
Easter next door at Kernodles. Hayley read me a pop up book while I hung on to my bucket of goodies.
My new favorite sport.
Fun at the park! My friend Lainie came over for the weekend. Her Mommy and Daddy are doctors and they were scheduled to work together, so she came over to our house. We went to see Bob & Larry (I was not a fan of that) at Lifeway. Then we went on a run on the Monon. We stopped for a picnic, followed by a nap. Then, it was on to the park.
Aren't we a cute pair!
Lainie had as much energy as I did. Sliding was so much fun!
Then I climbed...
...and slid down the slide backwards on my bottom. Mom and Dad were pretty impressed with this one.
All that running around makes for a hungry boy. We were blowing spaghetti together.
As Mr. Robert says, see you later, alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment