Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl III

Okay, officially it was Superbowl XLV, but for me it was #3. We took in the game with our small group family. This year the Lindemans played host, and boy was it a hopping good time. Literally. They had a bounce house in their basement. Emerson and I couldn't pass that fun up! I didn't catch much of the football game because I was caught up in all the fun downstairs. Cars, toys, bouncing...Sweet!
Racing cars

Bouncing with my buddy.
Having a blast in the bounce house!

This week was also great because I got to spend time with Grammy and Papaw. They came down to watch my brother and I while Mom and Dad were at a church function. They brought us cookies and my favorite grapes and this cool bubble set for the bathtub. They also let us stay up til 11pm. I love time with grandparents! Then my Grandma and Aunt Nessa stopped by for a bit. They took us out for an awesome dinner to refuel after a long day of playing cars on the family room floor. After that, we got to celebrate Kim's birthday with the Kernodles! It was such a fun party!
That's not all I am up to, though. Yesterday I built a snowman with Mom and then we shoveled the ice off the drive.  I liked sliding on my slide in the snow better than shoveling though. We've had some pretty nasty winter weather lately. Schools were closed most of the week. Most of the time we were huddled up inside watching movies and staying warm. Daddy built a fire one night and we roasted marshmallows campfire style, in the house!
Watching a movie...my morning routine next to Mommy in my jammies.

Mmmm, yummy toasty marshmallows!
Hope you had a warm and toasty week, too. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment