Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fun on the farm...


I took my first trip to a little place called Stuckey Farm this week. We had a great morning at church where I learned about God and how He made my hands...then I used those little hands to pluck big ol' tasty apples off the hundreds of trees on the farm. It was so much fun! I can't wait to make this an annual event.

Emerson joined the BBC this week...the Big Brother Club! Sullivan is here and I hope he and Deklan become as good of buds as E and I are. Later in the week we hung out at the park. We threw the football, ran around, played on the slides and other stuff, and even took a run at the football sled. Maybe someday we'll push it and it will actually move.

Jared and Gabby came to watch the IU vs OSU game with us...our boys took one on the chin. I still let Jared use my phone, even though he was rooting for the Buckeyes. Daddy and Deklan and I paused for a pic in our matching crimson. Then I worked off my frustrations by raking leaves.

Have a told you that I am fast? Usually, I show off my sprinting when I'm wearing my shoes. This time, I went, sans shirt, racing wildly through the house. It's a wonder Mom caught it on camera!
I continue to try and be a good big brother. Deklan has trouble reaching his toys on the play mat so I try to get them for him. That's what big brother's are for!

See you soon with pictures from our family photo shoot and more fun throughout the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment