Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our Easter Week

I hope you had an amazing Easter! No matter how you spent your day, I hope you were refreshed and renewed by the message of Christ dying for our sins and rising again, giving us new life!
We had a fantastic week of activities here. Thursday, my buddy Emerson and I went to the Children's Museum. We explored, played, and ran around the entire building. What an awesome place. There was so much to see and touch and do...here are a few pictures of our time there.



Friday, my parents went to church and then we all headed out to have dinner with the Spillmans. It was a lot of fun, but next time my best bud will have to join us. Saturday it rained, so we spent the day indoors, playing and watching basketball. We took the opportunity to color some Easter eggs, too. Those things look just like a ball to me, so I "shot" them into the coloring cups and also slammed them against the table, resulting in lots of cracked eggs. Mom and Dad thought it was funny; I like to think it gives the eggs some personality.
Sunday was the big day! We got up early and headed to church to celebrate. After service, we came home and had an egg hunt in the front yard. Daddy hid some eggs and I diligently hunted them out and put them in my bucket. Then we snapped a few pictures (how could we not with Daddy and I matching perfectly?). Next we played outside and made our lunch. It was beautiful outside and our dinner was tasty. Then we went for a walk and just spent time together. I could not have imagined a better day.


This week has been full of family time. Grandma Brenneman came to visit Tuesday through Thursday. We had a great time with yet another egg hunt and just spending time together. I got to see my Great Aunt Connie and my second cousins on Wednesday, and then Grandma and Grandpa Luttrell visited me on Thursday. I am one blessed boy to have so many people that love me and want to visit with me!


Enjoy your weekend and we'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment