Tuesday, December 8, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

I've been getting ready for Christmas this week. We picked out a tree, Daddy built a fire, and we went to it, stringing lights and hanging bulbs. Truth be told, I was more about pulling lights off, climbing the step stool, and breaking the bulbs (4 so far). You'll notice that Mom and Dad decided it would be best to not decorate all the way down to the bottom because they know that in my eyes, those ornaments are perfect for throwing! We finished the evening drinking hot cocoa and reading stories, and of course, munching on Christmas cookies! What a great family night...Other highlights from my week included a visit from Rilei, playing with my Little People Nativity set that Grandma B got me, and running around the house with my balloon.
Rilei and I playing a drum duet...Me making smooshy faces with Daddy.This is Joseph:This is baby Jesus:Here's my balloon!

No comments:

Post a Comment